WHAT MARKETING AUTOMATION STANDS FOR?
Marketing Automation is a set of automation systems, aimed at optimizing manual operations to be performed. But how is it actually implemented?
Workflows: the key to Marketing Automation success. What are their advantages?
- Quality leads
- Automation of internal processes
- Cleanup and order of the database
What are the advantages of Marketing Automation?
- Increase in lead generation
- Greater understanding and efficiency of the purchase funnel
- Increase in lead nurturing capabilities
- Lead of higher quality
- Possible integration with data derived from other sources
- Alignment between marketing and sales teams
- Shorter sales cycle
- Reduction of advertising costs
- Customer loyalty
- Improvement in search engine positioning