Demand Generation or Inbound Marketing?
Both are fundamental strategies that can be applied separately or jointly. How?
Demand Generation is sales-centric, while Inbound Marketing is customer-driven. How does this concept translate in practice?
What are the advantages of Demand Generation?
- Perfect alignment between the marketing team and the sales team
- Creating interest in a target still unaware
- Give life, communicate and clarify a need to be satisfied
- Identify prospects that reflect the target
- Acquisition of pre-sales data
What are the advantages of inbound marketing?
- Modern and effective definition of the company on the market
- Building an effective promotional system
- Acquiring the attention of users
- Give visibility to your brand
- Acquisition of data and information on the target throughout the sales phase
Demand Generation and Inbound Marketing work in synergy to lead to increased sales and profits.